Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Kids should be able to play video games.

 Question: Have you ever been bored at home? Well with video games you will never be bored again!




Studies have shown that playing video games regularly may increase gray matter in the brain and boost brain connectivity. (Gray matter is associated with muscle control, memories.)



The positive effects of video games are numerous, from better memory and problem-solving to improved mood and social skills. 




While those who don't play video games may argue that they make you lazy, harm your brain or ruin your social life, video games actually have many physical, and social benefits, such as:

Gamers may have better social skills.

Games can teach you to be a better problem solver.


Whats your opinion on Kids should be able to play video games?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier,

    I don't mind children playing video games but I think they need to have limits or it can get out of control. You have made some really good points. I would love to hear some of your opinions about the topic as well. Do you play video games?
    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your opening rhetorical question. The phrase 'studies have shown' makes your ideas very believable.

    Can you be more specific as to which games enhance social skills and which make you a better problem solver? Have you played any games that do these things?

    Good question at the end to hook in the reader of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post