Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

What I have been learning?

Hello today I am going to be showing to you about what I have been learning in writing.

We have been writing about biography's. My biography is on Michael Jordan a famous basketball player. Michael Jordan is retired now but he still is one of the best player in basketball history. Jordan has five children from two marriages. As a member of the NBA Michael Jordan was awarded the NBA's most valuable Player a total of five times. Michael Jordan's Father was shot in 1993 by two robbers and he died.💔

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier,
    This is an awesome blog post about Michael Jordan. My advice would be to add a photo of him.
    Ka Rawe
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post