Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Rounding and compensating can you figure this out?

Kia ora! Today I am going to be showing you what I have learnt in my maths. In maths this week we have been learning about Rounding and Compensating. It was pretty challenging to figure out this strategy because I basically did it backwards but after a day or two I got use to it and now i´m on a roll.  My goal was to be able to use a broad range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers. Multiplication using rounding and compensating. Can you use Rounding and compensating to figure out this  question? 48x4=
 

1 comment:

  1. nice job! I was in the same group it was pretty hard for me. I liked the question I also found the answer it was... 198

    but anyway really good post keep on going Xavier:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post